Requirements for registration
The articles, related to the theme of the conference, with more than 5 pages, including abstract, keywords, tables, figures and references, made individually or by a group of authors, can be accepted to the conference.
Authentic high-quality scientific works are accepted for publication. All the articles are examined through "eTXT Antiplagiat" system of plagiarism. For the articles, offered for publication in the printed edition, the originality of not less than 75% is required.
Conference languages - Russian and English.
A prerequisite for the publication is the presence of the review.
The articles should be designed and edited in a text editor MS Word 2003-2019 and according to the following requirements:
- page orientation - book,
- A4 size,
- margins are 2 cm around the page perimeter,
- print is Times New Roman,
- print size for the whole article except tables — 14 pt,
- print size for the tables — 12 pt,
- line interval — 1.5,
- full justification,
- paragraph indention is 1 cm.
Not allowed to:
- page numbering;
- use page breaks in the text;
- use automatic paged links;
- use automatic hyphenation;
- use a low-density or compacted letter spacing.
Tables and schemes should be generalized research materials. Drawings must be clear and easily reproducible. Pictures names and numbers should be indicated under it, the table names and numbers should be indicated above the tables. Tables, charts, figures and formulas should not go out of the fields.
The reference list is necessary for the research works. It is designed according to Russian National Standard R 7.0.5-