List of publications on a keyword: «humanitarian knowledge»
Formation of a system of humanitarian knowledge for first-year students of higher education institutions: problem to be solved at the stage of building a digital societyProceedingPedagogical and sociological aspects of education
- Viktor S. Pletnikov, Tatiana A. Pletnikova
- Work direction:
- Тенденции развития цифрового образования
- The article raises the issues of digitalization of relations in the field of education. The authors point to the problems that arise in the course of organizing the educational process at a university in the context of the widespread introduction of a self-isolation regime and the transition of educational organizations to remote methods of teaching and other classes. The analysis of the problem is carried out both from the position of a higher school teacher and a teacher of a secondary general education school. This approach allows researchers to correlate the views that exist in various social communities and determine the most effective actions for the dynamic development of modern education in Russia.
- higher education, humanitarian knowledge, digital society, digitalization, self-isolation, problems of higher education
Vysshee voennoe obrazovanie na sovremennom etape (k voprosu o rassmotrenii protsessa osvoeniia distsiplin sotsial'no-gumanitarnogo tsikla v otechestvennom i zarubezhnom nauchnom diskurse)Book ChapterEducation and science: current trends
- Ol'ga E. Farberova, Dmitrii A. Baranov, Vladimir P. Anisimov
- Work direction:
- Парадигмы современного образования
- The work is devoted to the analysis of the relationship between the concept of primary military-environmental adaptation of military students. A brief description of the main directions of scientific analysis of the problem in the works of some domestic and foreign military teachers. The aim is to give a comparative description of the key approaches formed within the domestic and foreign socio-pedagogical schools. The most characteristic and typical problem sides of development of a complex of social and humanitarian disciplines by cadets in the system of higher military engineering education, including foreign military personnel, trained in military universities, are formulated. An attempt is made to outline the main problems and outlines of further research in this direction.
- high military education, disciplines of the social and humanitarian cycle, humanitarian knowledge, social adaptation, foreign military specialists, military and environmental training, military training centers