List of publications on a keyword: «физкультурно-оздоровительная деятельность»
Modern Approach of Kinesiology For Students’ Recreational Activities DevelopmentPublication date: 11.03.2020Development of education
- Olga V. Korkishko, Sergey A. Leshkevich, Nadezhda V. Antonchenko, Maksim A. Zhukov, Nataliya N. Lipovaya
- Work direction:
- The article is devoted to the basics of the theory and approaches to defining the concept of kinesiology, current trends in its development and prospects for using the kinesiological approach in the process of students’ recreational activities. Practical aspects in the field of sports kinesiology are presented. The purpose of the article is to consider issues related to the use of kinesiological exercises for the development of students’ recreational activities. During the study the following research methods were applied: analysis, comparison, and observation. The authors conducted a questionnaire on the topic “Why do students attend physical education classes?” and a survey of students of 1-3 courses of FSAEI of HE "Sevastopol State University", during which a deterioration of health and a decrease in the level of students’ physical fitness during study at the university could be observed. Research result. Analysis of the responses showed that students pay more attention to improving their health than getting a credit for physical education classes. The authors also note that many people are skeptical about this innovative method of treatment, and therefore an exemplary set of exercises for restoring and strengthening health has been proposed. According to statistics, the positive effects of exercises from kinesiology can be observed after the first weeks of classes. It is concluded that the body accumulates its strength to fight various diseases through exercise. Kinesiology tools not only relieve pain, but also strengthen and heal the entire body, and help to relieve not only muscle but also mental stress. Kinesiology itself is used at any age and has no counter-indications. In addition to rehabilitation, kinesiology is used to determine the potential capabilities of a person for a specific type of sports activity, to maximize the disclosure of abilities and ensure their greatest implementation, to maintain good shape and ensure prevention of injuries.
Organization of new formats of physical education and health activities in the context of maintaining the risks of the spread of the pandemicPublication date: 09.12.2020Pedagogy, Psychology, Society
- Ivan A. Sedov, Daria S. Krasnova, Daria S. Kulish
- Work direction:
- Теория и методика физического воспитания, спортивной тренировки, оздоровительной и адаптивной физической культуры
- Статья посвящена исследованиям в области организации новых форматов физкультурно-оздоровительной деятельности в условиях сохранения рисков развития пандемии. Выявлены проблемы, связанные с переходом на дистанционный формат работы образовательных организаций и пути их решения. Представлены варианты форматов проведения физкультурно-оздоровительных мероприятий на базе НГПУ им. Козьмы Минина, направленные на поддержание и сохранения физического здоровья в условиях дистанционного обучения.