List of publications on a keyword: «coronavirus infection»
On the Phenomenon of Psychological Adaptation of Patients With Chronic Diseases to the New Coronavirus Infection COVID-19 in a PandemicBook ChapterModern Challenges of Education and Psychology of Personality Formation
- Oleg V. Sudakov, Dmitrii V. Sudakov, Evgenii V. Belov, Olga I. Gordeeva, Andrei V. Khatuntsev
- Work direction:
- Глава 14
- The article is devoted to the study of the phenomenon of psychological adaptation of patients to a new coronavirus infection COVID-19, with chronic diseases of a therapeutic and surgical profile during the ongoing pandemic. The subject of the presented work is very relevant in view of the fact that the incidence of a new coronavirus infection COVID-19 is currently continuing throughout the world. For now, scientists, doctors, and researchers can only hope for a speedy end to the pandemic. Nevertheless, some authors are already talking about the imminent start of the sixth «wave» of the protracted illness. It is known that for better treatment, patients do not need only medical or surgical therapy – they often also need psychological help and support. An attempt to analyze the psychological adaptation of patients in a pandemic was the goal of the presented work. The objects of the study were 200 patients of the Voronezh Regional Clinical Hospital №1, divided into 2 groups, depending on the profile: therapeutic and surgical. Subsequently, there was a division into subgroups, depending on whether the patient «transferred» a new virus or not, according to the respondent himself. A special questionnaire developed by the authors included questions about gender, age, COVID-19 disease, and the presence of chronic diseases requiring hospitalization was studied. A feature of the study was the determination of IgG to COVID-19 in patients. Subsequently, the general attitude of respondents to COVID-19 was studied, the level of fear was determined at different «waves» of the pandemic, and an attempt was made to identify depressive states in the subjects. The data obtained are of great interest not only to psychologists and psychotherapists, but also to practicing doctors of various profiles.
- COVID-19, patient, psychological adaptation, new coronavirus infection, chronic pathology
Safety of Educational Activity Under the Conditions of Coronavirus (Based on the Example of TSLTPU)ProceedingPsychologically Safe Educational Environment: Design Problems and Development Prospects
- Elena G. Martianova, Elena N. Chesnova
- Work direction:
- Security of educational activities during quarantine measures
- Regulatory bases for the realization of safe educational activity under the risk of COVID-19 pandemic are explained in the present article. The example of the realisation of the educational activity of Tula State Lev Tolstoy Pedagogical University is described.
- COVID-19, educational activity, videoconferencing, coronavirus infection, TSLTPU