List of publications on a keyword: «network technologies»
Security of the Use of Cognitive Information Technologies of Decision-MakingBook ChapterEconomics and Law
- Natalia G. Mironova
- Work direction:
- Глава 5
- The article considers the intelligent automation of decision-making and management procedures that is being implemented in many areas of socio-economic practice, including financial and credit business processes, in trade and e-commerce (customer profiling, marketing micro-targeting), telecommunications, industry (technological control, robotics, neurocontrol, strategic planning and forecasting), intelligent automation also came to business management, to public administration. It is claimed that automation of personnel management is expanding (monitoring compliance with requirements, profiling and assessing KPIs, predicting conflicts and violations), unmanned vehicles and other neural network automation are used in medicine, the transport industry and agriculture; smart technologies come to education (in Moscow, a system of predictive analytics of the digital footprint of students is being tested to optimize and target educational services, help orientate in the future profession). The use of cognitive technologies in the creation of expert, advisory systems, decision support systems provides not only convenience and savings in time and effort, but gives rise to a variety of organizational, economic, ethical, social problems, giving rise to new risks. This study provides an overview of intelligent technologies that are used in social management, threats associated with the practical use of intelligent automation tools and decision support, ways and measures to reduce some of the risks associated with these threats.
- artificial intelligence, technological security, information risks, neural network technologies, DSS (decision support systems), people analytics, workforce analytics
Network Competence as an Element of Digital Literacy of the Modern GenerationProceedingPsychologically Safe Educational Environment: Design Problems and Development Prospects
- Anastasiia P. Egunova
- Work direction:
- Personal health and security in the modern educational system
- The article examines network competence as the most important link in digital literacy of the modern generation in the process of educational activity in the course of project activities using network services.
- digital literacy, digital competence, network competence, network technologies, network services