List of publications on a keyword: «webinar»
Webinar as a Basis for the Development of Digital Competence of a Teachers of SVEResearch ArticleDevelopment of education Volume 4 No 1
- Maria V. Khompodoeva
- Work direction:
- The article is devoted to summarize the experience of conducting webinars in the context of the coronavirus pandemic. The article considers the aspect of remote interaction with teachers and the transition to information platforms, distance learning. The goal is to determine the role of information technologies in the vocational secondary education in modern conditions. Research methods. The article presents the experience of organizing webinars for teachers of secondary vocational schools. Webinars were held for educational institutions of vocational secondary education. The following methods were used: quantitative and qualitative analysis. Discussion of the results. The analysis of the survey results showed that in the conditions of distance learning, the webinars held aroused interest. The conducted webinars on digital competence of teachers of vocational secondary education allowed to determine the impact of the digital educational space on their professional development and to identify the level of their readiness to participate in didactic communications using digital technologies. The institute sees the task in the organization and common approaches to the creation and implementation of distance learning technologies in the educational process in order to train highly qualified specialists with self-education skills that will allow them to independently develop and improve their competence and maintain professional mobility. In conclusion it is formulated about the organization and conduct of educational webinars for teachers of secondary vocational education in the region.
- online learning, distance learning, webinar, vocational secondary education, electronic educational resources
Preimushchestva ispol'zovaniia informatsionnykh tekhnologii v protsesse distantsionnogo obucheniia po dannym anonimnogo anketirovaniia studentovProceedingDigitalization of education: challenges of our time
- Arina M. Karandeeva, Natalia A. Nasonova, Vera N. Il'icheva, Olga P. Gundarova
- Work direction:
- Цифровые и дистанционные технологии в современном образовании
- В данной приводятся результаты анкетирования студентов младших курсов на тему преимущества использования информационных технологий в процессе дистанционного обучения. В ходе проведенного исследования установлено, что имеющиеся преимущества благоприятно влияют на повышение заинтересованности и вовлеченности студентов в образовательный процесс, улучшение качества знаний и уровень внешней мотивационной готовности обучающихся.