List of publications on a keyword: «intellectual disability»
Organization of Collaborative Work Between Teacher-Speech-Language Pathologist and Parents of Junior Students with Intellectual DisabilityProceedingSocio-Cultural and Psychological Problems of the Modern Family: Current Issues of Assistance and Support
- Olga A. Koloskova, Svetlana G. Leshchenko
- Work direction:
- Особенности сопровождения и поддержки семей, имеющих детей с отклонениями в здоровье, развитии и поведении
- The article contains methodological recommendations for speech-language pathologist on organization of work with parents of junior students with intellectual disability. Given recommendations will help to inform the parents about the characteristics of the child's speech development, will connect and unite the speech-language pathologist and the parent which will significantly improve the quality and will accelerate the result of logopedic remedial help.
- vocabulary, methodological recommendations, intellectual disability, work with parents, speech-language pathologist’s recommendations
The Model pf Psychological and Pedagocic Support of Safe Activities of Adolescents with Intellectual DisabilityProceedingPsychologically Safe Educational Environment: Design Problems and Development Prospects
- Nataliya A. Stepanova
- Work direction:
- Problems of psychological safety of the environment in the system of special and inclusive education
- The article examines the issue of ensuring the psychological safety of students with intellectual disability. The necessity of development of the model of safe activities support for adolescents with intellectual disability, the definition of its structural components, which should reflect both the list of involved specialists and their direct functionality, and the specifics of their interaction with each other and with the object of support are described in the present article.
- model of support, safe activities, adolescent with intellectual disability