List of publications on a keyword: «egalitarianism»
Тенденции и проблемы развития образования: прошлое, настоящее, будущееBook ChapterModern Challenges of Education and Psychology of Personality Formation
- Tatiana E. Demidova
- Work direction:
- Глава 1
- The author analyzes in the historical retrospective the existing models of education in the world, highlights their common problems and characteristics, and the special that is inherent in the national education system. The trends and problems of the development of the Russian education are examined in the work. The author makes the conclusion about the relevance of implementing the social role by the education as the global technology toward the state, society, human and emphasizes that the model of education depends on the internal education technologies aimed at the formation and development of the intellectual and spiritual and moral orientation of the society and person.
- education, state, society, technologies, culture, system, model, egalitarianism, selectivity, historical models, regional education systems
Gender Stereotypes in Ethnocultural IdentityProceedingSocio-Cultural and Psychological Problems of the Modern Family: Current Issues of Assistance and Support
- Nataliia R. Krasovskaia
- Work direction:
- Семейные перспективы человека в изменяющемся мире
- Gender stereotypes play an important role in ethnocultural identity. The article analyzes the concept of gender stereotypes, the features of such essential characteristics of gender stereotypes as "masculinity" and "femininity". The levels of gender stereotypes and their current distribution are revealed. Two concepts have emerged regarding the transformation of gender stereotypes in modern culture: radical-feminist and moderate-feminist. In the process of transforming gender stereotypes such essential features as the level of economic development of the country, its regional location, the preservation of traditional national cultures and the influence of religion on society are considered.
- gender stereotypes, gender, masculinity, femininity, feminism, egalitarianism