List of publications on a keyword: «parenting attitude»
Characteristics of Disharmonic Family Education as the Triggers of Victim Behavior of AdolescentsProceedingSocio-Cultural and Psychological Problems of the Modern Family: Current Issues of Assistance and Support
- Tatyana E. Yatsenko, Natalia I. Olifirovich, Viktoriia V. Khomich
- Work direction:
- Актуальные вопросы сопровождения и поддержки современной российской семьи
- Resume: the article focuses on the problem of the influence of family education on the development of deviations in adolescence, in particular, on the development of a tendency towards victim behavior. The article presents the results of an empirical study of the style characteristics of parental attitudes towards modern adolescents. The characteristics of disharmonious family upbringing (the level of protection, the severity of the requirements, the inconsistency of educational influences, the severity of prohibitions and sanctions, etc.) are described, which determine the development in adolescents of a tendency to hyper social, aggressiveness, dependent, self-injurious, uncritical victim behavior.
- disharmonious family education, victimization, teenage years, parenting attitude
Organization of Work with a Family in the Context of Integrated Support of Children with Special Educational NeedsProceedingSocio-Cultural and Psychological Problems of the Modern Family: Current Issues of Assistance and Support
- Svetlana A. Zalygaeva
- Work direction:
- Особенности сопровождения и поддержки семей, имеющих детей с отклонениями в здоровье, развитии и поведении
- Resume: the article examines the psychological portrait of parents raising a child with disabilities, provides research data on parental attitudes towards the children with developmental problems. The directions and forms of work with the family of a child with disabilities on the basis of schools and preschool educational institutions are described.
- parenting attitude, a child with disabilities, work with the family of a child with disabilities