List of publications on a keyword: «foster families»
FOSTER FAMILY: PSYCHOLOGICAL SUPPORT AND WORK WITH SUBSTITUTE FAMILIESProceedingSocial-Psychological Issues of a Contemporary Family: Value of Motherhood and Childhood
- Nikita I. Spiridonov
- Work direction:
- Основные направления социально-психологической работы с приемной семьей
- Socio-psychological support of children from substitute families is necessary, since it is such individuals who are particularly exposed to psychological disorders. Such families are able to stabilize the child's condition, so the functions of accompanying a specialist are necessary. In this article we will consider such support of substitute families.
- foster families, Modern family, orphans, socio-psychological support for families, foster parents, social unit, children with a difficult fate
Social and Pedagogical Aspects of Upbringing and Support of the Children Left Without Parental Care (According to Modern Russian Cinematography)ProceedingSocio-Cultural and Psychological Problems of the Modern Family: Current Issues of Assistance and Support
- Mariya M. Sheina, Irina M. Kryuchkova
- Work direction:
- Актуальные вопросы сопровождения и поддержки современной российской семьи
- The author analyzes the problem of social orphanhood on the examples of Russian films «Kuka» and «My Children». An attempt to present a socio-psychological portrait of the heroines is made. The article deals with the social and psychological problems of raising children left without parental care, and the support of the family institution by society and social workers. The problems of professionalism of social services' workers and the difficulties of families taking up a child from a social institution are raised.
- family, social orphanhood, foster families, social and psychological problems, social work