List of publications on a keyword: «желания»
Comparative Analysis of Desires and Ideals in the Structure of the Value Sphere of the Personality of Younger SchoolchildrenProceedingSocio-Cultural and Psychological Problems of the Modern Family: Current Issues of Assistance and Support
- Valerii S. Agapov, Liubov G. Ovda
- Work direction:
- Teching of family values: partnership of family, school and society
- The article presents the generalized results of a comparative empirical study of the manifestation of desires and ideals in the structure of the value sphere of the personality of younger school choldren in secular (n=218) and orthodox (n=212) schools. The orientation of meeting the needs of younger schoolchildren and its classification is shown. The analysis of the identified ideals and role models of modern younger schoolchildren is compared with the results of a study of the ideals of children in Germany and America conducted in the early twentieth century. General and specific results of comparative analysis of empirical data are presented. The author proves the need to develop and implement in the practice of spiritual and moral education programs of psychological and pedagogical support for the development of the structure of the value sphere of the personality of younger schoolchildren in cooperation with the school, family and Church. At the same time, the methodological significance of the anthropological principle of education with its religious-philosophical, psychological and pedagogical aspects is emphasized.
- anthropological principle, upbringing, value sphere of personality, desires, ideals, younger schoolchild, spiritual and moral development
Consideration of Students' Gender Characteristics in Teaching Foreign LanguagesResearch ArticleDevelopment of education No 4 (10)
- Galina V. Sorokoumova, Mariia G. Bibizhaeva
- Work direction:
- Theoretical and Applied Education Research
- The article reveals the gender characteristics of boys and girls, which should be taken into account in teaching in general, and in teaching foreign languages in particular. Theoretical analysis of psychological literature has revealed the gender characteristics of students that must be taken into account when teaching foreign languages. Methods of research. To study the gender characteristics of students, we have developed an author's questionnaire that includes the study of the reasons for students' reluctance to speak English with representatives of the opposite sex and the tendency of students to work in groups. The results of study reveal the features of learning material by girls and boys, the gender reasons for students ' reluctance to speak English with representatives of the opposite sex, and the characteristics of female and male students to work in groups. Discussion of the research results. Based on the results of the research, the article develops recommendations for organizing the educational process, taking into account the gender characteristics of the assimilation of educational material by boys and girls. Conclusion. Based on the study, an important conclusion is made that the use of a gender approach in education has a positive impact on the development of students, their development of the curriculum, team cohesion, academic performance, motivation, and much more.
- group work, gender characteristics of students, features of learning material acquisition, reasons for unwillingness to speak English, gender approach in teaching