List of publications on a keyword: «упражнения силовой направленности»
Features of Physical Training of Students to Pass the Standards of the GTO Complex for StrengthResearch ArticleDevelopment of education Volume 4 No 1
- Elena G. Ermakova
- Work direction:
- Education System in Russia
- The sphere of activity of students is associated with a sedentary lifestyle, they are at risk of many diseases that develop due to lack of physical activity. That is why there is a subject «physical education» in their curriculum. Educational institutions use the standards of the complex «Ready for Labor and Defense» (GTO) to assess the physical fitness of students. This article provides information about the history of the complex «Ready for Labor and Defense» (GTO) and its contribution to the lives of students, characterizes and reviews the features of physical training of students of strength orientation to pass the standards of the GTO for strength, lists the reasons for choosing the complex GTO as a way to assess students and conducts research to identify the effectiveness of using strength exercises necessary for students to achieve the standards of the complex GTO for strength, in the framework of physical education. Research Methods. Developed strength-oriented physical exercises were carried out in physical education classes, the method of a step-by-step increase in load with an individual approach, the method of control exercises and the method of comparative analysis of the first and second stages of the study. Results of the study. With the help of the conducted experiment a significant dynamic of all the results is observed, the comparative indicators are presented in the diagram, conclusions are drawn that systematic lessons strength orientation with a gradual increase in load, with improvement of technique of correct exercise contribute to the development of the physical quality «strength».
- physical culture, student, strength, strength-oriented exercises, GTO complex
Features of Physical Training of Students for Reaching a Qualifying Standard “Boat” as Part of the Program of Physical EducationResearch ArticleDevelopment of education No 4 (10)
- Elena G. Ermakova
- Work direction:
- The problem associated with spinal cord disease is topical nowadays; often a sedentary lifestyle leads to weakening of the muscular corset of the spine and back. The university program of physical education for the main department includes a control standard for strength – «Boat». The article deals with the peculiarities of students' physical training, including methods and means, in order to identify the effectiveness of specially selected exercises for the development of the basic physical quality of strength and increase the readiness of students for the qualifying standard «boat», aimed at strengthening the back muscles, contributing to a reduction in fat, increasing muscle tone, metabolism, improving coordination abilities, reducing pain, posture straightening. Methods of research. This work presents a specially developed and proposed exemplary list of exercises of power and coordination orientation on back muscles and abdominal press, which was included in the exercises twice a week. The research was conducted with students of Perm State Agrarian and Technological University. Methods of pedagogical experiment, pedagogical testing and comparative analysis as well as the method of step-by-step increase of load with individual approach were used in the research, exercises were performed, gradually increasing the number of repetitions and approaches. Research results. With the help of the carried-out testing, the results of the indicator of girls' physical fitness, the control standard «boat», within the physical education program are shown in the form of a diagram. The obtained results are analyzed and conclusions with recommendations are formulated, and in the course of the research, a significant dynamic of the obtained positive evaluations is observed. Based on the study, it is concluded that the effectiveness of the impact of the presented methods and means on the development and improvement of students' physical training is confirmed.
- physical education, physical qualities, strength, back muscles, strength-oriented exercises