List of publications on a keyword: «master's program»
The relevance of the opening of a new Master's program "Creative Management" at N.I. Lobachevsky National Research UniversityProceedingThe Development of Modern Education in the Context of Pedagogical Competenciology
- Sergei N. Iashin, Sergei A. Borisov, Irina A. Kulagova, Natalia A. Salmina, Aleksei A. Ivanov
- Work direction:
- Практические аспекты формирования и развития образовательных компетенций
- Rapid changes in the socio-economic processes taking place at the international, federal and regional levels are pushing the heads of organizations to transform the management model in them. This transformation is associated with the accelerated introduction of digital services in organizations and the development of new products and services. Accordingly, the training of a new generation of managers is also required, whose main focus will be the development of new ideas and their implementation in the company's products, processes and results in conditions of uncertainty and high dynamism of the external environment. This article is devoted to the discussion of the competencies and qualities that such managers should possess, and how these competencies can be formed within the framework of the corresponding master's program.
- university, competencies, master's program, creative management, managers
Sovremennye problemy s rossiiskim vysshim obrazovaniem i v rossiiskom vysshem obrazovanii i puti ikh resheniiaBook ChapterQuestions of Education and Psychology
- Aleksandr A. Kiselev
- Work direction:
- Глава 1. Теоретические аспекты образования
- The article examines current problematic situation that has developed in Russian higher education, when the implementation of the Federal State Educational Standards for Higher Education (FSES HE) according to the bachelor-magistracy system does not provide the required quality of training students as professionals demanded by Russian employers. As a result, the government is losing a huge potential for the development of its economy in the form of graduates of Russian universities who are not employed in their specialty. Today we need a scientific approach to solving existing problems in Russian higher education from the standpoint of the interests of the government and the Russian economy.
- problems, professional standards, Federal State Educational Standards of Higher Education, training of professionals, quality of higher education, bachelor-master system, specialist’s program, bachelor's program, master's program, economic development, government interests