List of publications on a keyword: «социально-психологическое сопровождение семей»
FOSTER FAMILY: PSYCHOLOGICAL SUPPORT AND WORK WITH SUBSTITUTE FAMILIESProceedingSocial-Psychological Issues of a Contemporary Family: Value of Motherhood and Childhood
- Nikita I. Spiridonov
- Work direction:
- Основные направления социально-психологической работы с приемной семьей
- Socio-psychological support of children from substitute families is necessary, since it is such individuals who are particularly exposed to psychological disorders. Such families are able to stabilize the child's condition, so the functions of accompanying a specialist are necessary. In this article we will consider such support of substitute families.
- foster families, Modern family, orphans, socio-psychological support for families, foster parents, social unit, children with a difficult fate
Factors Influencing the Manifestation of Marriage Satisfaction and Conflict in Young Families in a State of CrisisProceedingSocio-Cultural and Psychological Problems of the Modern Family: Current Issues of Assistance and Support
- Oksana D. Mukhina
- Work direction:
- Актуальные вопросы сопровождения и поддержки современной российской семьи
- The article describes various approaches to the definition of family crises and the levels of manifestation of these crises, as well as socio-psychological characteristics of the experience of family crisis by spouses. As a description of the family crisis, we present the results of a study of factors that affect the manifestation of marriage satisfaction and conflict in young families and the psychosocial work with the family in a crisis situation that corresponds to the data obtained.
- family crises, satisfaction with marriage, conflict in marriage, social and psychological support of families