List of publications on a keyword: «social partnership»
Raising a Gifted Child in the Commonwealth With an Information Partner – Volgograd Popular-Science Journal "Health and Ecology", or How to Grow Highly Motivated PupilsPublication date: 23.04.2020Psychological and Pedagogical Support of Talented Children: Problems, Directions, Approaches, Conditions
- Epifanova Olga Vladimirovna, Lyapina Elena Yurevna, Sokolovskaya Nadezhda Valerievna
- Work direction:
- Теория и методология изучения одаренности и ее видов
- The article is devoted to review of the successful regional experience of cooperation between educational institutions and printed issue, which has become an effective model for identifying, supporting and developing children's abilities and talents, which is the key to upbringing a highly motivated person, his or her successful self-determination in life and formation a kind of "social elevator".
The role of social partnership in improving the quality of vocational educationPublication date: 29.03.2019Development of education
- Ryattel Aleksandra Vladimirovna, Faleeva Liya Vladimirovna, Nabokikh Aleksei Anatolevich
- Work direction:
- Education system in Russia
- The article raises the problem of improving the quality of vocational education which largely depends on the joint efforts of all stakeholders of the labor market of territorial education. Therefore, the creation and successful functioning of social partnership will allow in the long term to prepare qualified and in-demand specialists for regional enterprises. According to the authors, the process of formation and development of social partnership in the field of vocational education takes place on the background of reconsidering the role of the State in organizing and governing vocational education under conditions of rapid labor market development.