List of publications on a keyword: «федеральная таможенная служба»
Improving the Processes of Modeling Customs Activities at the Present StageBook ChapterVectors of socio-economic development in Russia. Modern challenges and opportunities
- Vladimir N. Kruglov
- Work direction:
- Глава 6
- In modern conditions of market economic activity, the process of integration and cooperative interaction often becomes crucial for the country to conduct an effective foreign economic policy. However, it is the very time that this trend has been subjected to numerous challenges and threats from the perspective of multiple packages of unjustified sanctions against the Russian Federation from a number of Western unfriendly states. As a result, along with threats and challenges, strengths and weaknesses of the process, new opportunities for optimizing the trade balance with foreign partners have appeared. The logistics flows of Russian trade have changed the vector of orientation from the western to the eastern sector. The algorithm of trade relations itself is changing. And one of the main parts in this restructuring mechanism is played by the apparatus of the Federal Customs Service (FCS), without whose thorough work success in this matter is simply impossible. In turn, the customs industry, in order to activate innovative management imperatives, urgently needs numerous initial assets and resources to fully ensure daily operations. This means that the role of the logistics support structure responsible for this area is immeasurably increasing. It is the activity of the latter that is the focus of the study. The author sees the improvement of the procurement model and its algorithm as a very effective opportunity. Based on the accumulated statistical information and scientific research, the forecast change in a number of procurement functions in various directions is analyzed. Specific conclusions and recommendations are given.
- algorithm, criteria, foreign economic activity, model, logistics, resources, software and target support, federal customs service, procurement processes, assets
Administrativno-pravovye vozmozhnosti obespecheniia informatsionnoi bezopasnosti tamozhennykh organov Rossiiskoi FederatsiiProceedingLaw, Economics and Management
- Vadim I. Kachalov, Alina A. Antonovskaia
- Work direction:
- Общие вопросы экономических наук
- В статье предпринимается попытка раскрыть тематику, связанную с обусловленностью нормативно-правовых законов и актов, которые регламентируют состояние в обозначаемой области. Авторами также проанализированы типы угроз и виды совершенствования защиты информации.