List of publications on a keyword: «creative thinking»
Ispol'zovanie narodnoi mudrosti kazakhov na urokakh angliiskogo iazyka dlia razvitiia kreativnogo myshleniia uchashchikhsiaPublication date: 21.02.2020Culture. Science. Education: modern trends
- Anara S. Dosbenbetova, Galina I. Abramova
- Work direction:
- Глава 3. Образование
- The article deals with the technology of development of student’s creative thinking using the means of folk pedagogy in English lessons. It reveals the concept of creativity, which is a manifestation and creation of fundamentally new ideas, differing from traditional or accepted patterns of thinking and entering the structure of cleverness as an independent factor. The authors note that the use of centuries-old wisdom of the people, expressed in proverbs and folk sayings, riddles, folk games, fairy tales and other means of folk pedagogy in the educational process, contributes greatly to the development of creative thinking in students. The article identifies the didactic conditions, principles and criteria for the selection of material based on the folk pedagogy experience in the process of learning English. The suggested technology describes the process of comparing the English and Kazakh cultures. The technology provides for the quick memorization of new words, English speech comprehension, analysis and systematization of information.
The Role of a Pupil, Teacher, and Parents in Project or Research ActivityPublication date: 22.04.2020Psychological and Pedagogical Support of Talented Children: Problems, Directions, Approaches, Conditions
- Oksana A. Zaitseva
- Work direction:
- Организация научно-исследовательской, проектной деятельности с одаренными школьниками
- The experience of holding a meeting of the "Parent club" as one of the effective methods of interaction between the family and the school in working with gifted children is presented in the article.
Organizational and Pedagogical Conditions for the Development of Research Activities of University StudentsPublication date: 15.06.2020Ethnic Culture
- Svetlana M. Kachalova
- Work direction:
- Ethno-Cultural and Socio-Cultural Problems of Education
- The author outlines that in connection with the need to develop students' abilities and skills for organizing independent research activities, a psychological and pedagogical analysis of the organization of university students’ research activities is made, and the basic tasks of developing the students' ability to do research work are formulated. Methods of research. To diagnose the development of this quality, research methods such as questionnaires, analysis, and comparative evaluation were used. The study defined quality, based on which we can generate interest in students to do research activities – the ability to cognitive activity, awareness of actions, independent approach to creative problem solving, commitment to self-development and self-education. It is noted that for development of skills for doing research work it is recommended to engage students in the situations where it is necessary to find the solution to problems, help them to analyze qualitative changes and to predict the results of a particular process development. In the course of experimental work carried out by lecturers of the Lipetsk State Technical University, positive changes, indicating the development of the ability in students to do research activity in the process, organized to introduce students to research work at different stages of their training were identified.