List of publications on a keyword: «национальный менталитет»
"Dictionary of the Chuvash Language" by N.I. Ashmarin as a Guardian of the Genetic Memory of the People: Linguoculturological AspectPublication date: 25.11.2020Development of education
- Albina F. Myshkina, Inessa V. Iadranskaia
- Work direction:
- Theoretical and Applied Education Research
- The article is devoted to identifying the role of the «Dictionary of the Chuvash language» by N.I. Ashmarin in revealing the mental foundations of modern Chuvash and in determining the sociocultural and psychological type of character of the Chuvash. The relevance of the study is due to the fact that during the period of globalization and universalization of cultures, the return to the original values of the nation, the search for individual-folk traits of a person's character in his worldview and lifestyle, which is most clearly recorded in his language, is of great importance. The human language retains a large amount of information that contributes to its spiritual, scientific, technical and industrial development. Therefore, the analysis of vocabulary also contributes to the study of the history of the development of man, people, nation, humanity. The purpose of the research is to study the socio-historical, cultural and ethical information enshrined in the vocabulary of the people and recorded in this dictionary. The principles of methodology, that reflect elements of conceptology, hermeneutics and general philology are used in the study. It is concluded that the Chuvash language (more broadly, the Chuvash culture) is an integral part of the ancient Turkic world, therefore research in this direction expands the framework of understanding the philosophy, history, theology and everyday life of the Chuvash people.
National Cinematograph and National Mind-SetPublication date: 25.03.2020Ethnic Culture
- Eduard O. Krank
- Work direction:
- Problems of Ethnic Cultures Preservation
- The article is devoted to the problem of national cinematograph in the conditions of the dominance of mass cinema products at the market, especially the American film industry. Paradigms and criteria in the definition of national (ethnic) cinema are presented. The aim of the article is to confirm its working hypothesis, which is that the development of national cinematograph becomes significant only when, reproducing by filming their own narratives, imbued with national mind-set, the authors create cinematographic artifacts with their own manner, style, language, which is able to develop and enrich the film language. The descriptive and analytical methodology used in conjunction with the historical and genetic method allows us to come to certain conclusions. These findings consist in the position that such national cinematograph becomes pervasive, which is permeated by the national mind-set and at the same time responds to both ethnic and world cultural challenges, creates national narratives that due to their relevance become meta-ethnic narratives. An analysis of the existing definitions and properties of what should be understood as national cinematograph allows one to discuss the topic of what the essence of national cinema is: in the local and regional desire to establish itself as having a right to exist, or in the meta-ethnic aspect, which allows national cinema to become a direction in cinema. Thus, the necessary property of national cinematograph for its equal existence among others, the author singles out such a feature as the situation of passionarity in which the nation lives. Its mind-set creates its own national narrative, and therefore its own cinema language. The article is the part of a fundamental study on the theory of cinema, in which the main points are categories such as "film narrative", "conventionality of cinematograph" and "film language".
Otrazhenie osnovnykh kontseptov natsional'nogo mentaliteta nemetskogo naroda v poslovitsakh i pogovorkakhPublication date: 17.03.2022Pedagogy, Psychology, Society
- Veronika I. Velivach, Veronika V. Lorents
- Work direction:
- Филология в системе образования
- В статье рассматриваются ключевые концепты менталитета немецкого народа и их влияние на формирование социокультурной компетенции обучающихся, изучается связь менталитета с народным творчеством, анализируется отражение данных концептов в немецких пословицах и поговорках. Авторами делаются выводы о том, насколько широко и в каких именно аспектах находят отражение ключевые концепты национального менталитета немцев в немецких пословицах и поговорках.