List of publications on a keyword: «universal learning actions»
Revisiting Design of a Variable Model of Adolescents’ Deviant Behavior Correction by Methods of Art Education and Culturology Taking Into Account the Requirements of FSESPublication date: 30.06.2020Education and Pedagogy: Current Trends
- Natalia A. Mikhalchenkova, Nadezhda V. Kulikova, Iuliia M. Bolshakova, Svetlana V. Krasilnikova, Ilia M. Slobodchikov
- Work direction:
- Глава II. Современные образовательные практики
- The authors outline that it is necessary to solve such a complex and large-scale problem as the growth of deviations among the younger generation. Also the authors point out the lack of methodological continuity in approaches implemented in the processes of education and upbringing. It is found out that educational models and upbringing models are realized as processes that are not connected to each other, which significantly reduces the effectiveness of the educational process and does not fully take into account all the psychological and pedagogical aspects of the implementation of educational programs. The aim of the work is to establish causal relationships between the development of universal learning activities and the education of a cultural personality, necessary for the harmonious development of adolescents. A number of conceptual models (schemes) that reflect the basic concepts of these processes and the conceptual modeling method were used in order to achieve the aim. The results of the work are the following: presentation of a scenario model of the process of implementing universal learning actions (ULA) and identification of areas of application of efforts of teachers and psychologists in the implementation of adolescents’ deviant behavior correction using methods of art education and cultural studies. The authors make the main conclusion that educational and creative tasks play a system-forming role in the implementation of the ULA, and the methods of art education and cultural studies are an effective tool for correcting deviant behavior.
Vzgliady uchenykh pedagogov i psikhologov na nekotorye voprosy intellektual'nogo razvitiiaPublication date: 30.11.2021Questions of Education and Psychology
- Svetlana I. Beketova, Albina D. Khaialeev, Ilgizar T. Gaisin
- Work direction:
- Глава 3
- This chapter examines the views of educational scientists, psychologists, methodologists on the issues of intellectual development. The learning process at school includes not only the assimilation of a certain system of knowledge, but also, mainly, the intellectual development of students. All cognitive processes make up a single system that simultaneously provides perception, memorization, discovery, and the formulation of something new.
Development of Universal Learning Action in Primary School Students in the Course of Literacy AcquisitionPublication date: 26.03.2020Education and science: current trends
- Natalia V. Fomenko
- Work direction:
- Глава V. Приемы и методы формирования и развития учебной мотивации обучающихся
- The problem of successful learning skill development remains a pressing issue for primary education. The skill involves children mastering a variety of universal educational actions based on a systematic and activity approach. The article examines the teacher’s possibilities in shaping the set of ways of acting in first-graders by means of modern methodology.