List of publications on a keyword: «трудности адаптации»
Difficulties in adapting young teachers to professional activities: psychological contextProceedingPedagogy, Psychology, Society
- Polina A. Baranova
- Work direction:
- Общая психология, психология личности, история психологии
- The article reveals the difficulties of young teachers at the beginning of their professional development. The author pays special attention to the psychological features of the adaptation of novice teachers. To solve this problem, it is important to know what psychological difficulties young teachers face and what psychological features in the first years of work can accompany their professional activities. Knowing this will help determine the direction of psychological work with teachers and facilitate their adaptation within the walls of educational institutions.
- professional adaptation, Young teachers, psychological difficulties of adaptation
Features of Adaptation of Non-Resident Students to the University Learning EnvironmentResearch ArticleDevelopment of education No 4 (10)
- Olga V. Bodenova, Lyudmila P. Vlasova
- Work direction:
- The article is devoted to the overview of one of the most current problems that arise in the process of supporting the adaptation of students. The paper reveals the content of the adaptation process, its content and procedural characteristics, describes the types and stages, and directions of diagnostics. The aim of the work is to identify the features of adaptation in first-year students, including the description of the specifics of difficulties of non-resident students’ adaption. The study was conducted at the Institute of Pedagogy and Psychology “Petrozavodsk State University” with first-year students studying in the fields of education 44.03.02 Psychological and pedagogical education, 44.03.01. Pedagogical education, 44.03.03 Special (defectologic) education. The following methods were used to test the hypothesis: «I am a student» survey, «Scale of subjective well-being» method, analysis of documents (medical records of students), quantitative and qualitative analysis. The results of the study. Analysis of the results of the study showed that non-resident students have both general and specific difficulties of adaptation due to the breakdown of previous family and friendships, lack of emotional support, difficult living conditions, a new neighborhood, a new type of settlement, etc. The obtained results are used for development and implementation of measures to support students during the adaptation period.
- adaptation, disadaptation, difficulties of adaptation, support of adaptation