List of publications on a keyword: «practical training»
Methodological support of practical training of future teachersProceedingUniversity as a factor of Modernization of Russia: History and Prospects (to the 55th anniversary of the I.N. Ulyanov ChSU)
- Lidiia G. Shestakova
- Work direction:
- Проблема организации учебного процесса и методического обеспечения в системе высшей школы
- Practical training includes disciplines (modules), practices and other elements aimed at preparing students for professional activities. The purpose of the article: to describe the methodological support for the practical training of students enrolled in undergraduate programs "Pedagogical Education". Research methods: theoretical analysis of the literature on the topic, understanding the experience of training student teachers, systematization of methodological support, a survey of school teachers and students. The article presents methodological support for individual elements of practical training (the study of methodological disciplines, the implementation of term papers and graduate work, the passage of educational and industrial practices).
- teacher education, methodological support, practical training of future teachers, types of educational and extracurricular work
Solution of Educational and Professional Tasks of Various Levels of Integrativity is an Innovative Didactic Tool for Professional Training of CadetsProceedingPsychologically Safe Educational Environment: Design Problems and Development Prospects
- Vladimir P. Bykov
- Work direction:
- Personal health and security in the modern educational system
- Nowadays, large educational institutions focus primarily on the formation and development of basic skills. In air training schools basic skills are supplemented by professional skills. For further work in aviation units, graduates must acquire such qualities as communication skills, creativity, ability to work in a team (crew), and the ability to think critically. But without basic professional skills, cadets will not be able to master the most complex modern aviation equipment. Therefore, for the formation of these skills, it is necessary at the initial stage to be able to solve educational and professional tasks of various levels of integrativity. This article presents the solution of educational and professional tasks of various levels of integrativity, which is a necessary condition for improving the professional level of cadets. The soluition of the educational and professional tasks of different level of integrity as an innovative didactic mean of formation of basic professional skills represented as an integrative course based on the modular approach includes cross-subject lectures, various practical trainings and self-tuition aimed at solution of both academical and professional task of various levels of integrativity via interrelation of special subjects (military and professional) and flying practice.
- basic professional skills, integrative assessment of basic professional skills, level of integrativity of educational and professional tasks, practical training, cross-subject relations
Actual issues of the organization of distance learning during the training of students of the department of technologyProceedingBest Practices "Digit Call"
- Olga V. Leonteva, Svetlana V. Plotnikova
- Work direction:
- Лучшие практики обучения по предметной области «Технология» с использованием цифровой образовательной среды с последующей диссеминацией позитивного опыта
- The article discusses the ways of organizing distance learning in the professional training of university students. The authors highlight the problems in the organization of training using distance educational technologies during the implementation of the program in any educational organization, present the experience of interaction between the Department of Technology of the FSBEI HE ASHPU named after V.M. Shukshin with the educational and methodical association of the professional community of teachers of technology of the region in the practical training of future specialists. Resources were identified and recommended for organizing distance learning technology.
- Organization of distance learning in technology learning, resources recommended for technology teachers and students in organizing distance learning, practical training of future specialists