List of publications on a keyword: «maladaptation»
DIAGNOSIS AND PREVENTION OF MALADAPTATION OF FIRST-YEAR STUDENTSBook ChapterTheoretical and practical aspects of pedagogy and psychology
- Galina V. Sorokoumova
- Work direction:
- Глава 14
- In the chapter describes the experience of prevention of maladaptation of first-year students, including the diagnosis of personality traits, identification of students at risk and psycho-corrective measures. The introduction substantiates the relevance of the problem of effective adaptation and prevention of maladaptation of first-year students, the importance of creating targeted systematic work with first-year students to prevent maladaptation. Materials and methods of research. In order to identify the risk group of students for various types of maladaptation and develop recommendations to reduce the level of maladaptation in first-year students, we conducted diagnostics of the personal characteristics of first-year students using the method of multifactorial personality research SMIL L.N. Sobchik Results and discussion of the results of the study. Based on the results of psychodiagnostics, we have developed recommendations for the risk group for hyposthenic /depressive type of maladjustment and for the risk group for the type of maladjustment «autism», including individual consultations, the inclusion of students in groups of psychological trainings on relevant topics, consultations for teachers and curators of groups on individual approach in interaction with students at risk, participation students in the work of a psychological circle in order to improve the psychological culture of students, etc. Conclusions. The work done made it possible to reduce the percentage of maladaptation of students and increase the efficiency of adaptation of first-year students to the process of studying at the university, which manifested itself in a significant decrease in the percentage of students expelled by the result of the 1st year of study.
- adaptation to university education, prevention of maladaptation, diagnosis of personality traits, psychological trainings, individual consultations
The Problem of Socio-Psychological Adaptation of Adolescents with Disorders of the Emotional and Volitional Sphere of Development in Modern Education ConditionsProceedingPsychologically Safe Educational Environment: Design Problems and Development Prospects
- Natalia S. Bobrovnikova, Anastasia S. Bolshakova
- Work direction:
- Creating a psychologically comfortable and safe educational environment: technologies, diagnostics, practice, expertise
- Deviations in the development of the emotional and volitional sphere that significantly affect the level of socio-psychological adaptation of adolescents are considered in the article. The authors stated that in order for such students to integrate into the school environment successfully, they need to be provided with some psychological assistance and support.
- adolescence, socio-psychological adaptation of the individual, maladaptation, emotional and volitional sphere, ontogenetic development