List of publications on a keyword: «children of primary school age»
SUPPORT OF YOUNGER SCHOOLCHILDREN WITH SPEECH DISORDERS IN THE WORK OF A SPEECH THERAPIST TEACHERProceedingPsychological and Pedagogical Support of General, Special and Inclusive Education of Children and Adults
- Шунина Екатерина Александровна, Irina A. Kuvshinova
- Work direction:
- The essence of psychological security of the individual
- The article discusses the process of organizing speech therapy assistance to children of primary school age on the example of a general education school in Moscow, describes the experience of speech therapists with children of primary school age who need speech therapy support.
- inclusive education, children with disabilities, children of primary school age, speech therapy support, children with speech pathology
Elimination of Features of Sound Reproduction of Primary School Children with Functional DyslaliaProceedingSocio-Cultural and Psychological Problems of the Modern Family: Current Issues of Assistance and Support
- Angelina S. Kiriukhina
- Work direction:
- Актуальные вопросы сопровождения и поддержки современной российской семьи
- The article examines the issue of sound reproduction of primary school children with functional dyslalia. In recent years, there has been a sharp increase in the number of children with speech disorders. Such disorders have a significant impact on child's mental development, which is reflected in his behavior and activities. Severe speech disorders can affect the child's mental development, i.e. the formation of higher levels of cognitive activity. This is due to the close relationship between speech and thinking which can affect the limits of speech contacts of the child, their knowledge of the surrounding reality.
- pronunciation of sounds, dyslalia, children of primary school age, the biological factors