List of publications on a keyword: «family upbringing»
Partnership of Family and Child-Adolescent Centre: From Work ExperienceProceedingSocio-Cultural and Psychological Problems of the Modern Family: Current Issues of Assistance and Support
- Evgenia B. Fedotova, Elena V. Panferova
- Work direction:
- Teching of family values: partnership of family, school and society
- The article examines the work experience of child-adolescent centre and the families of the pupils. The author points out the issues which child-adolescent centre, being an institute of supplementary education, might face during interaction with the families of the pupils. The work describes the stages of the partnership formation, offers the examples of the effective partnership which formed within the last couple years.
- family, work experience, partnership, supplementary education, child-adolescent centre, family upbringing
Influence of Family Upbringing and Status of Adolescents in The Group of Their Coevals on Their AggressivenessResearch ArticleDevelopment of education No 4 (6)
- Anatoly N. Arinin
- Work direction:
- Sociology and education statistics
- The study is aimed at studying the impact of family upbringing and the status of adolescents in the group of their coevals on their aggressiveness. Methods. The hypothesis of the study was the assumption that the development of aggression in adolescents is significantly influenced by such factors as the status of the teenager in his coeval group and the type of family upbringing. The empirical part of the study included three stages: preparatory, diagnostic, analysis and interpretation of the data. These stages of the study are aimed at determining the level of adolescents’ aggression, identifying violations in family upbringing and determining the status of adolescents in the coeval group. The results of the study. As a result, 82.1% (23 parents) experienced violations in family upbringing, destructive and mixed types of family interaction can be observed. Children of these parents are characterized by high and medium levels of aggressiveness. Also, the highest level of aggressiveness is observed in adolescents with sociometric statuses as «Stars», «Rejected» and «Disowned». The analysis of the correlation analysis results showed a high correlation between the manifestation of aggression in adolescents and such types of violations in family upbringing as excessive sanctions, underdevelopment of parental feelings and bringing conflict into the sphere of upbringing. Also, the analysis of the results showed the presence of a high relationship between the manifestation of aggression in adolescents and such status groups as «Stars» and «Preferred». Discussion. As a result, the assumption that there is a relationship between the type of family upbringing, sociometric status in the group of their coevals and aggression of adolescents was confirmed. It can be said that the style of family upbringing of adolescents and sociometric status in a group of coevals creates a number of prerequisites for the manifestation, development and consolidation of aggressiveness as a personality trait.
- aggression, aggressiveness, aggressive behavior, adolescents, parents, type of family upbringing, sociometric status