List of publications on a keyword: «эпидемиологическая обстановка»
O nekotorykh psikhosotsial'nykh voprosakh okazaniia meditsinskoi pomoshchi zhenshchinam s rakom molochnoi zhelezy v period pandemii COVID-19Book ChapterIssues of pedagogy and psychology
- Dmitrii V. Sudakov, Oleg V. Sudakov, Evgenii V. Belov, Danail K. Nazliev, Viktoriia V. Sviridova
- Work direction:
- Chapter 14
- The chapter is devoted to the study of some psychosocial issues of medical care for women with breast cancer during the COVID-19 pandemic. This topic is very relevant due to two main factors: the universal prevalence of cancer (and a constant increase in the incidence), as well as the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic in the world. At the same time, the purpose of the study was to study the attitude to this problem not only of women – patients, but also of their attending physicians. The objects of the study were 150 people, divided into 3 groups of 50 people each. Group 1 included patients of different ages with the first diagnosis of breast cancer, the diagnosis of which coincided with the beginning of the third wave of new coronavirus infection. The second group included women who were diagnosed with breast cancer even before the start of the pandemic (until 01.01.2020) and who were currently undergoing treatment or were registered for the disease. The third group included doctors of various specialties who treat patients in groups 1 and 2. The research was based on a questionnaire specially developed by the authors. The main part of the study was to determine the age composition of women with cancer, which made it possible to draw preliminary conclusions about the incidence of breast cancer among patients of different ages. Then the attitude of women to their disease and to the COVID-19 pandemic during each of its «waves» was studied in detail. An interesting feature of the study was the study of some social aspects of the management of women with cancer, such as: official employment, the ability to «take» sick leave, the presence of a Voronezh or regional registration, etc. The final stage of the study was the identification of the main fears of the objects of study of all three groups. The data obtained in the work are of certain interest for all physicians involved in the treatment of women with cancer.
- COVID-19, fear, psychosocial issue, psychosocial aspect, psychosocial status, breast cancer, unfavorable epidemiological situation
Experience of Remote Holding of a Meeting of a SSC in a Medical University During an Unfavorable Epidemiological SituationBook ChapterQuestions of Education and Psychology
- Dmitrii V. Sudakov, Artiom N. Shevtsov, Evgenii V. Belov, Oleg V. Sudakov, Elena V. Bogacheva, Olga I. Muratova
- Work direction:
- Глава 2. Дистанционное обучение и цифровизация высшего образования
- This paper examines some aspects of the student scientific clubs (SSC) of the departments of a medical university during an unfavorable epidemiological situation caused by a new coronavirus infection. Variants of conducting SSC using various electronic educational environments and computer programs are considered. The many years of experience in holding meetings of the SSC at the Department of Operative Surgery with Topographic Anatomy (OS&TA) of VSMU named after N.N. Burdenko are summarized. The relevance of this work is due to the forced transition, due to the unfavorable epidemiological situation, to distance learning, many teachers and lecturers of higher education began to pay attention to various aspects of the educational process, including the issues of conducting classes, lecturing, solving emerging technical problems. However, so far little attention has been paid to the issues of holding student scientific circles of departments of various universities, including medical ones. The purpose of the work is an attempt to evaluate the holding of the first in the history of the Department of OS&TA, a remote meeting of the SSC on a number of parameters, among which the leading ones were general satisfaction with the meet-ing, its relevance, identification of positive and negative aspects. The objects of the study were 138 students of 2–6 courses of medical, 3–6 courses of pediatric and 2–4 courses of dental faculties. The stages of the research were: studying the distribution of respondents depending on the faculty and course, indicating their age; study of the total attendance at meetings of the SSC over the past 5 years, depending on the month; identifying the reasons for the high attendance of students to the first remote meeting in the history of the department; determination of the overall satisfaction of students with the meeting, as well as the main positive and negative aspects. It was found that the students were generally satisfied with the meeting. The desire to gain additional knowledge on the subject during the period of distance learning led to a high turnout of students, which, at the same time, «revealed» a number of negative aspects. The main one was the impossibility of simultaneous connection of more than 100 participants in the basic tariff of the «Zoom» program. In general, based on the data obtained, one can judge the success of the remote meeting of the SSC of the departments of a medical university. However, with a large number of participants, it is more expedient to use an alternative electronic environment or program, which could be, for example, the Webinar system.
- student, ZOOM, SSC, student science club, epidemiological situation, VSMU named after N, Burdenko