List of publications on a keyword: «correctional and developmental work»
Organization of correction and development activities with early childrenProceedingPsychological and Pedagogical Support of General, Special and Inclusive Education of Children and Adults
- Anastasiya S. Prokofeva
- Work direction:
- Security of educational activities during quarantine measures
- The article discusses the issues of early detection of developmental disorders in children. It is noted that this activity is in demand in modern society. It is said that the most important new formations of the psyche are laid precisely at the stage of an early age. In the context of psychological and pedagogical activity, early-age diagnostics makes it possible to identify and correct the route of the child's further development. Corrective activity includes several interrelated stages aimed at correcting existing and preventing possible developmental anomalies.
- correctional and developmental work, diagnosis, Early age period, examination, violation
Features of Interaction of a Teacher-Defectologist with Parents of a Child with DisabilitiesProceedingSocio-Cultural and Psychological Problems of the Modern Family: Current Issues of Assistance and Support
- Irina A. Kuvshinova, Iuliia A. Baranova
- Work direction:
- Особенности сопровождения и поддержки семей, имеющих детей с отклонениями в здоровье, развитии и поведении
- The article is devoted to the relevant problem of integration of children with disabilities in society and the problem of interaction of the teacher-defectologist with the child's parents in the process of correctional and developmental work. The authors consider the functions of the defectologist and the features of pedagogical activity, emphasize the need to implement equal rights of children and the need to create special learning conditions for students with special educational needs. The article reveals the need for social and educational integration of children with disabilities.
- integration, child with disabilities, correctional and developmental work, teacher-defectologist