List of publications on a keyword: «speech therapy»
Ispol'zovanie aktivnykh metodov obucheniia na raznykh etapakh zaniatiia uchitelia-logopeda s obuchaiushchimisia nachal'nykh klassov s narusheniiami rechiPublication date: 10.04.2018Current trends in the development of education system
- Domracheva Ekaterina Nikolaevna
- Work direction:
- Использование нестандартных решений для повышения качества, доступности и эффективности образования
- The article deals with the using of active teaching methods at different stages of a speech therapist teacher with elementary school children with speech disorders.
Rehabilitation Resources of the Novgorod Counting-Out Rhyme in the Speech Therapy Correction of Motor AlaliaPublication date: 17.06.2020Ethnic Culture
- Aleksandrova Lada Yurevna, Vatoropina Svetlana Vitalevna
- Work direction:
- Ethno-Cultural and Socio-Cultural Problems of Education
- A brief essential characteristic of motor alalia is described in the article. The purpose of the article is to show the possibilities of using small folklore forms as a means of correction and rehabilitation of motor alalia. The research data of specialists in speech therapy who have used Novgorod children's folklore as a means of rehabilitation for preschoolers with severe speech impairment in the conditions of the “Rehabilitation Center for Children with Disabilities” in Veliky Novgorod is presented. Methods. The criteria analysis of linguistic, speech therapy, pedagogical and ethnographic literature, as well as summative and formative assessment within the framework of empirical research were main research methods. The hypothesis on effective means of correcting alalia in preschoolers in the structure of the complex method that can be used in small folklore forms was tested. Results. Small folklore forms are considered as productive cognitive and semantic categories, which, in properly built correctional work with preschoolers with motor alalia, can contribute to the formation of their language competence. The problems and significant rehabilitation resources of children's folklore in the speech therapy correction of motor alalia in preschoolers are structured. The difficulties of using children's folklore as speech material in the process of speech therapy correction are presented. And also, significant rehabilitation resources of small folklore forms are pointed out. A clinical event of a five-year-old girl's successful getting rid of motor alalia by using of counting-out rhyme was analyzed. It is concluded that small folklore forms can be used as an effective means of correcting motor alalia in preschoolers in the structure of comprehensive rehabilitation.