List of publications on a keyword: «высшее юридическое образование»
O formirovanii professional'nykh kompetentsii iurista v pravotvorcheskoi i ekspertno-konsul'tatsionnoi deiatel'nostiPublication date: 27.03.2018Current trends in the development of education system
- Artamonov Aleksei Nikolaevich
- Work direction:
- Современные технологии в образовании
- Статья посвящена вопросам, связанным с получением высшего юридического образования, его различным уровням, а также квалификационным требованиям, предъявляемым для специалистов-правоведов.
O vysshem iuridicheskom obrazovanii v Rossii i gosudarstvennykh trebovaniiakhPublication date: 27.03.2020Education and science: current trends
- Zhadan Vladimir Nikolaevich
- Work direction:
- Глава II. Современные тенденции развития образования
- The proposed material is devoted to issues on higher legal education and state requirements for the organization and implementation of the educational process in educational institutions of higher education in Russia. The author studies the material on issues and problems of modern higher legal education, analyzes the legal acts in the field of education, including the state requirements for higher legal education. In the process of preparing this material, the following research methods were applied: analysis, generalization, comparison, etc. The research results have been discussed at All-Russian and International conferences, and many of them have been published. The author comes to the conclusion that the problems of higher legal education in Russia are based on the unverified use of approaches and guidelines of the Bologna process, as well as embedded in the current system of educational institutions of higher education, which includes “dummy universities”. Therefore, in order to improve higher legal education and improve the quality of training of students – potential lawyers in higher education institutions, the state and political will of the country's leadership and relevant departments in the field of education is necessary to form an effective Federal system of higher legal education, which provides for unified and coordinated Federal state requirements for the specialty “Jurisprudence” and the system of training specialists in the qualification “lawyer”, which provides for training in higher education institutions for at least 5 years.