List of publications on a keyword: «медицинская генетика»
Karty fenotipa i kliniko-genealogicheskie rodoslovnye kak instrumenty metoda proektnogo obucheniia pri izuchenii meditsinskoi genetikiPublication date: 10.05.2018Pedagogical and sociological aspects of education
- Vadim A. Kozlov, Sergei V. Ivanov, Alina R. Galeeva, Diana I. Rafikova, Anatolii R. Gusev
- Work direction:
- Модернизация содержания и технологий профессионального образования
- In pedagogy, there is a problem of increasing the students' motivation for learning. A possible option is to motivate students to study voluminous educational material - to provoke a personal interest. In the course of medical genetics, personal interest can be brought about by self-examination to identify small anomalies of development and study their inheritance in their pedigree. At the beginning of the educational process, students received Excel files containing a formalized clinical phenotype clinical file, PowerPoint files, 1) instructions for its design, measurement and calculation of anthropometric indicators, and 2) an instruction for compiling a clinical genealogical pedigree. A medico-statistical study was conducted of the incidence of small anomalies in a heterogeneous population of students. Gender differences in the frequency of inheritance of some small developmental anomalies are established, without any connection with the nationality and place of permanent residence.
Professor of the Imperial Medical-Surgical Academy V.M. Florinsky – Scientist, Teacher and StatesmanPublication date: 11.12.2019Development of education
- Alexander A. Dvirskii, Anatoly E. Dvirsky, Igor I. Ivanov
- Work direction:
- Education system in Russia
- The main periods of life, scientific and state activity of Vasilij Markovich Florinsky. The purpose of the article is to consider stages of V.M. Florinsky’s activity in the academy as a pupil, scientist and statesman and to show his role in the development of obstetrics and gynaecology, anthropology, ethnography, history of medicine and folk medicine, as well as his contribution to the formation of eugenics and medical genetics. During the study the following methods were applied: theoretical, analysis, biographical. V.M. Florinsky published more than 330 scientific works. He published about 30 scientific publications on various sections of obstetrics and gynaecology. The scientist proposed an original method to prevent ruptures of the perineum during childbirth, among the first in Russia he successfully used chloroform for anesthesia in childbirth, conducted various histological studies in the field of obstetrics and gynaecology. A significant part of V.M. Florinsky's publications is devoted to archaeological and ethnographic researches. Discussion: V.M. Florinsky's biography will arise interest in specialists of humanitarian and medical profiles, politicians and public figures. Conclusion: having considered the main periods of life, scientific and state activity of V.M. Florinsky, his significant contribution to the development of obstetrics and gynaecology, anthropology, ethnography, history of medicine and folk medicine and to the formation of eugenics and medical genetics can be noted. V.M. Florinsky as a reformer and administrator in the system of university education strengthened the domestic and international authority of Russian science.