List of publications on a keyword: «severe speech disorders»
ORGANIZATION OF WORK ON THE CORRECTION OF SEVERE SPEECH DISORDERS OF CHILDREN IN PRESCHOOL IN THE CONDITIONS OF INCLUSIVE EDUCATIONPublication date: 21.04.2022Psychological and Pedagogical Support of General, Special and Inclusive Education of Children and Adults
- Svetlana A. Shabalina, Olga A. Shmeleva
- Work direction:
- Modern socio-psychological aspects of risk in the educational environment
- The opening of combined groups in preschool educational organizations, in which children without speech pathologies and children with severe speech disorders are educated together, allows solving the problem of obtaining a quality education for children with special education needs. The article presents a description of a set of special conditions for organizing the educational process in the context of inclusive practice in a preschool education organization.
Visual Modeling as a Means of Teaching Creative Storytelling to Senior Preschoolers with Severe Speech ImpairmentsPublication date: 12.03.2020Development of education
- Elena Y. Bukhtayarova
- Work direction:
- The article is specifically concerned with the fact that the search for new ways of improving corrective logopedic work with children diagnosed with severe speech disorders is directly associated with changes in the requirements concerning the content of preschool education. Today, the corrective work aimed at addressing emerging or existing impairments of speech and its grammatical structure, as well as phonemic hearing is prioritized in the Russian logopedics, being the most well-developed. The aim of this study is to establish the theoretical basis for the research problem and to develop a course of logopedic classes using visual modeling for developing creative storytelling skills in senior preschoolers with severe speech impairments. The following methods have been used in the study: analysis of literature on the research subject, experiments, methods used in mathematical statistics, qualitative and quantitative methods of processing the experimental findings, observation. It can be concluded that creating motivating communication associated with creative activity or a visual situation creates conditions for children’s independent will to speak out and share their opinion. Developing creative storytelling skills in children of senior preschool age with severe speech disorders presents great difficulties. Creative storytelling is an effective means of speech development. The method of visual simulation can be used when working on all types of coherent expression, in particular, this applies to creative storytelling. In the course of visual modeling children will become familiar with graphic ways of presenting information: images of outlined objects with a minimal amount of details, symbolic images of objects, plans and symbols used in them.
Differentiation of primary school students with severe speech disorders based on the state of their mnestic activityPublication date: 22.07.2022Pedagogy, Psychology, Society
- Oksana M. Kovalenko
- Work direction:
- Коррекционная педагогика
- The article presents the results of a survey of students in grades 2-4 with severe speech disorders according to the methods of "Memorizing 10 words" according to A.R. Luria and "Pictogram" in order to identify groups of children with a satisfactory and unsatisfactory state of mnestic processes, as well as indicate the scope of the results obtained.